Do you feel overwhelmed with creating graphics and just want a simple guide to help you?
Do you feel like you’re a creative person at heart but you are spinning your wheels when it comes to making images to display your work on your website or blog?
Do you want to promote your work in a visual way without having to spend hundreds of dollars on Photoshop or Illustrator?
Do you need to learn a program quickly so you can get back to your other creative endeavors?
Friend, you are so in the right spot!
What if I told you you could…
Make your visual home on the web look like a professional had created it?
Spend less time figuring out yet another complex new program and get back to creating?
Create free, easy graphic images (like the ones below) for your blog or creative business in under 5 minutes?
You can do all of this and more by learning the ins and outs of Canva…and I’m going to show you how in my step-by-step ecourse, Create In Canva.
You’ll learn how to apply basic design principles to make your web presence look like a pro designed it. And even better? It will look and feel like you because you’ll be applying your own unique style.
I will show you the tricks + tips of Canva so you can be your own designer, but without the headache or hefty price tag.
And Canva is a free software so you don’t have to worry about dumping hundreds of dollars into something that not only frustrates you, but also takes forever to master.
Canva is simple, but it’s powerful.
In Create In Canva I will show you step-by-step video tutorials on how to create:
- Graphics for your website or blog
- Social media images (Pinterest, Facebook & Instagram)
- Your own personalized media page (Every creative needs one!)
- Worksheets for giveaways or opt-ins to help build your email list
- Detailed instructions on ways to use your own creative images in your graphics
- Plus helpful worksheets of tips + advanced tricks for reference
You’ll be able to walk away from this course with the skills and confidence to create your own beautiful graphics.
Create In Canva is for you if…
- You want to learn how to create graphics for your site even though you’re not really ‘techie’ or a designer.
- You’re perplexed at how other people make their internet presence look so professional when you feel lucky if you can manage to post simple pictures.
- You really don’t want to pay a graphic artist every time a need for a new visual comes up.
- You’re a busy person and want to learn the fastest way to dominate your own graphics.
This course isn’t for you if…
- You’re not ready to venture into learning something new.
- You aren’t willing to invest your time + energy into your online presence. This course teaches some cool tricks, but will still require some practice on your part.
- You don’t like to be creative.
Click the image below to sign up